• Recommend projects to mitigate existing capacity deficiencies.
• Recommend capital improvement projects to support General Plan expansions and redevelopments.
• Renewal and Replacement Plan based on risk framework.
• Phased Capital Improvements Program (CIP), with construction triggers for balanced 5-year and long-term Budget Planning.
• Help develop effective long-term operation.
• Meet requirements of AB 1600 for equitable and defensible Rates and Capacity Fees.
Our approach to each master plan is always uniquely customized to the project requirements and client team preferences. As part of providing our clients with comprehensive master planning services, and depending on project requirements, our team may include renowned national consulting firms and other specialty firms. These specialty firms may address utility rates and capacity fees, water or wastewater treatment facility review and evaluations, sewer flow monitoring, field surveying, design, lift station and well condition assessment, and corrosion assessment.